Thursday, May 10, 2007

Banana Cream Fruit Salad

I got this from a coworker a few years ago and never made it until today when I ran across the recipe. It's a fun twist on a regular fruit salad.

Ingredients:
1 tub frozen whipped topping (thawed)
1 cup buttermilk (8 oz.)
1 pkg. Banana Cream Jell-O pudding
1 can mandarin oranges
1 can pineapple tidbits
chopped fresh strawberries (whatever looks like enough) :)
Keebler Fudge Striped cookies

Mix the banan pudding with the buttermilk. Fold in the whipped topping. Add all the fruit and mix. Break the cookies in 1/4ths (about 1/2 of a package - whatever looks like the right amount) and mix those in too.

I would imagine you could change the fruit to whatever you like, but this is what he used in his. Not the healthiest fruit salad ever, but really good!

2 comments:

Mical said...

Yummy! I have had this salad on quite a few occasions...but I have never gotten the recipe! I am very excited to try it!

nancy said...

My family has made this many times. I love it. You have the best ideas