Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Taco Soup

This is a great one that I use frequently...it has all the flavors of a taco, which I love, thrown into a pot. Try it, it's very good!

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion diced
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can mexican style tomatoes (tomatoes with green chillies)
1 can diced green chillies
1 can sliced black olives
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet ranch dressing mix

Brown ground beef and onions. Then add everything else including the juices. Simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla strips and chives.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Yummy! I made this tonight and it was really good. Kanyon LOVED it. I was sort of surprised because I thought it would be WAY too spicy for him. He chowed down though. :)